What is a 365 photo blog?

This is a place where I will post one photo a day for 365 days. Sometimes the photo with have a short description, a little story or a joke to go along with it. Other times, the photo will tell the story on it's own. I encourage all of you to start a 365 photo blog as well!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Day Two

Sunday's are hectic, so I am late posting this. It's from yesterday.


I hate lemons. I mean I REALLY hate lemons.

 However, once a day I am juicing one half of a lemon in order to do a cleanse that will hopefully bring us the baby that Matt and I have been trying to have for nearly five long years.
Anything that gives us a decent shot at a baby is worth it in my book. Since this has worked for several other people that have tried it, I'll give it a fighting chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment